Welcome to the Guide2Uganda Blog, where we build a virtual community by sharing our views, opinions, experiences and interests on and in Uganda.In order to contribute to the blog, sign up to become a site member and ensure that you request to enable blogging. Please refrain from using improper language in your posts and treat other members with respect.
Blog Post Details
Uganda Currency Exchange Rates (Friday 25 January 2013) in Association with Metropolitan Forex Bureau Ltd
- US$1 = Ush2662 USD 1 = Ush2682
- GBP 1 = Ush4182 GBP 1 = Ush4242
- EUR 1 = Ush3542 EUR 1= Ush3602
- KSH 1= Ush29.7 KSH 1 = Ush31.7
- TSH 1 = Ush1.57 TSH 1 = Ush1.77
- ZAR 1 = Ush272 ZAR 1 = Ush312
- CAD 1 = Ush2590 CAD 1= Ush2790
- AUD 1 = Ush2715 AUD 1= Ush2915
- CHF 1 = Ush2795 CHF 1 = Ush3005
- AED 1 = Ush712 AED 1 = Ush742
- JPY 1 =Ush28.2 JPY 1 = Ush31.2
- RWF1 =Ush3.2 RWF 1 = 5.2
Forex Rates Courtesy -Metropolitan Forex Bureau Limited
8-10 Entebbe Road, Metroplole House, Kampala.
Call us on telephone.
+256 (0)414 232620
+256 (0)414 232773
+256 (0)414 242443
You can visit our branches in Kampala at;
- Garden City Shopping Mall & The Nakumatt Oasis Mall; Yusuy Lule Road
- Grand Imperial Hotel Branch; Nile Avenue
- Metropole Mall in Nalya
Other Services; MoneyGram, Buying & Selling of all major foreign currencies, Accepts Travellers Cheques, We also do Wire Transfers in all major currencies.
We are Open
Monday to Friday 08:30am to 5:00pm
Saturday 8:30 to 2:30pm
Closed on Sundays & Public Holidays
Posted by: Metropolitan Forex Bureau Limited on 25 January 2013